Monday 7 May 2018

Hi everyone,

I hope that this message finds you well.  It has been a long time since the last time I posted something on my blog.  We all have a busy life and I stopped baking for a while after hurting my arm but, now that I am better, I promised myself that I will try to post more often in order to keep in touch with all of you and a way to share a common passion.  Below you will find some of my last projects...

"ANDREA'S BRIDAL SHOWER"

Andrea is getting married in June and for her bridal shower I made her a special cake.  It is a (2) tier vanilla cakes with mocha filling (6" and 8").  Decorated with sugar flowers made of gum paste and fondant and also royal icing flowers.  I used a gazebo structure to give it a more romantic look.

"She is now a butterfly, ready to fly! She will make her way to a new life, to new experiences. She found the best partner, her soulmate and with him, they will rise together. I wish Andrea Sanchez and Adam all the best life can bring. Enjoy your Bridal shower Andrea!"


"This is a beautiful art...and so delicious!...Thank you Naty for made this special cake to my Andrea's bridal shower...
Jenny Mercedes Bujosa Gallardo"




Here a different look of the cake (with no gazebo)...


Congratulations Andrea!!!


"FIRST HOLY COMMUNION"

To celebrate such a special occasion, I made a (2) tier square vanilla cakes with chocolate filling (6" and 9").  I used sugar pearls, gum paste/fondant flowers and other elements made of fondant to give it a soft look for this one time special occasion.


"The cake was spectacular, thank you so much from all of us.
Eleana Rodriguez"

"It took me a while to post but here I am... and I must say the cake was beautiful and tasty! A work of art... Thank you Natalia!
Herika Piccinni Capasso"





"60th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION"

What a milestone! and to celebrate it, I made a special (2) tier cake. One 10" chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filing and one 8" vanilla cake with vanilla curt filling.  Flowers made of gum paste and fondant.  Ruffles made of fondant.  I used bronze and copper colors and silver and bronze  color dust to give it an elegant look.  I think that looks beautiful!, what do you think?...


"It looks stunning! I’m very happy.
Kai Costerd"




HAPPY BAKING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment